What do our service fees include?
- Battery test and reconditioning
- Diagnostic check of radio power output
- Frequency stability and deviation
- Radio tuning to meet manufacturer’s operating specs
- Firmware updates
How much time will it take to repair my unit?
- 5-7 business days for S&P contract customers
- 10-14 business days for non-contract customers
- Parts needing to be ordered require an additional 7-10 business days
- Depot repairs may take up to 30 days for warranty and non-warranty work
- Warranty repairs in-house require an additional 3-5 days for manufacturer approval